twitter




Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where is the good place for family : houston or dallas ?

I have 2 boys , working for car dealership ( special finance and will get same job in new place ) . In CA ,my husband working on 7days / week from 9am to 9pm ( if not so we will be not in up - just only my husby working and my house%26#039;s payment is over 5k/month + tax . If I live in cheap place then the school is not good ) . I want move to some where because I want my kids can meet their father and at least my husband will have some breaks . This%26#039;s my honest question : houston or dallas will be good for us ? which one will better ? I want my sons have good and safe place to live , and we can have little more time for family . Hope some one can give me some ideas because we didn%26#039;t have family in US . I realy need your serious answear . Thank you for helpfull .



Where is the good place for family : houston or dallas ?

The Key to finding the best places to raise a family in Houston or Dallas is to live in the suburbs. In Houston I would say the Woodlands, or Sugarland. In Dallas you have more options Almost any city in Collin County, which is just north of Dallas. If you are willing to live a little further out, then most of the smaller city are great places to raise kids. You may also want to look just West of Dallas, at Fort Worth. While it is smaller then Dallas, Fort Worth has done a much better job of creating a city where people want to live, work and play.



A couple of things to consider.



The city of Dallas as the worst crime rate in the nation. The Houston area has some of the worst environmental conditions, and traffic to rival LA.



I would choose Dallas, and either go north to Collin County or West to Fort Worth and the surrounding communities.



Here are a few links:



Check out schools:



http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/go/T...



Crime rates:



http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare...



City profiles:



http://www.homefair.com/find_a_place/cit...



Where is the good place for family : houston or dallas ?

both are probably equal.



The difference may be the climate, while we are only 240 miles apart, Dallas will get snow and ice in the winter, where Houston normally does not, Dallas also gets more 100degree days in the summer than Houston.



Where is the good place for family : houston or dallas ?

Dallas for sure. first of all you have the cowboys dallas stars AND the Mavericks. but sports aside, i live near dallas and find it more appealing than houston. Not to say Houston is a bad place but maybe a little more rough in some spots. Depending on your income houston could go either way.



Where is the good place for family : houston or dallas ?

Houston is more Family friendly and is growing fast with intellectuals

No comments:

Post a Comment