twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

APR? help me !!!?

OK, I AM A FIRST TIME DRIVER. SO I WANT TO FINANCE A CAR. WHAT COULDMY APR BE IF I HAVE NO CREDIT AT ALL?



APR? help me !!!?

With no credit at all, you might have a pretty wide range of offers but the %26quot;good%26quot; rates require good credit history. With no credit at all, you will never get 0% financing; you might get offers as low as 8 or 9% or all the way up to 20% or more. 3-5% is very good for a car note.



You will get a better rate if you open a secured credit card account and use it for 6 months to build history (assuming you never go over your limit and you make payments every month0. This will save you thousands over the life of the car loan!



APR? help me !!!?

The APR is an expression of the interest rate with all the cost rolled in to the loan. Installment loan have a nominal rate that is what your monthly payment is based on. The APR could be very high with NO DOWN PAYMENT



APR? help me !!!?

No credit, it will be around 12% to16%, get the loan under your dads name, so it wil be cheaper.



---------------------------------



http://www.bestcreditrates.net

No comments:

Post a Comment