twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I want to purchase a new Porsche Roadster?

I want a new convertible 911. What kind of FICO score do I need in order to be able to finance a car like this?



I want to purchase a new Porsche Roadster?

Your FICO will depend on your income and previous credit. Without knowing how much you are going to be spending I cannot even come close to knowing the score that you would need. Talk to the people at AAA, That%26#039;s the Auto Club. This is just about the best money you can ever spend. No more going to the DMV and free maps, travel assistance, good insurance and... discounted fleet prices for new cars. They will help you out with your questions and have current info that is not just guess work.



Remember, When you buy a new car you take and immediate large dollar hit. Think used and you can get a great deal and save yourself a lot of money. AAA will actually help with financing on used cars so you can go that way. I haven%26#039;t bought a new car for years. But... I buy a new car for me every year for my birthday. If you purchase used at the right price you can sell it for the same money or better the next year and find something new to play with. Good Luck



I want to purchase a new Porsche Roadster?

911. Exactly 911.



I want to purchase a new Porsche Roadster?

hey you have that much extra money to spend on a d@mn car, give me some.

No comments:

Post a Comment