twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Half a year of good credit history?

I got my first credit card in September of 06, and have since then tried to build up good credit.



I have, one Citi Visa, a Ohio State Savings Mastercard, and a Macy%26#039;s card. Each of them have been paid on time and are in great shape.



Do you think I will be accepted to finance a car around $8,000 with a good interest rate by September of 07 if I keep up the payments and all?



I have checked the credit bureaus and I am in good standing all the way around.



Half a year of good credit history?

You should have no problem I would have the dealership run your credit and they can tell you within a few minutes. You can most likely submit one online through there website and get pre - approved.



Half a year of good credit history?

I want to say yes but there is so much that I don%26#039;t know about your credit. Making payments on time is a good thing but nothing is said of the balances you have on them. Example. If you make all your credit card/department card on time but you have maxed out the cards, your credit will NOT be good.



The good ratio to stay under is 35% which is your total credit card outstanding balances divided by total limits of your credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment