twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Adding something to my credit report...?

I financed a car a couple of years back from a small dealership and paid it off. Since they don%26#039;t report to the credit bureau is their some way I can add that account myself?



Adding something to my credit report...?

It is possible. You will need a letter from the dealer stating the open and close dates of the loan, the payment amount and the term. Then they will need to say that you made your payments as agreed. This will have to be on their letterhead.



If you can get this? You can submit it to the credit bureaus and they will report it. The only thing that bites is they will only show it as a closed loan reporting the open and closed dates with a $0 balance. They will not report the payment history.



Adding something to my credit report...?

Not really unless you talk to them about it. There really isn%26#039;t a way to tell if your telling the truth or not when it comes to that kinda stuff. You would have to get the dealer you bought it from to report it.

No comments:

Post a Comment