twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I recently purchased a new car from a popular commercial dealership a month ago friday...?

I recieved a call yesterday from the sales person yesterday, that there is a discrepency with my pay (stipulation from bank). He stated that I make a little less than what he may have fabricated on the loan app. He wants to schedule a meeting with the business manager and myself on friday. I did not fill out the app. He%26#039;d filled out the entire app. and when it came time to close the deal and I brought proof of pay in to show the finance manager, he was perplexed and then asked why there is such a difference in the year to date and the monthly income on the app. I told him I did not make what was on the app. and gave him the correct info. My question is, is this my fault or his (dealer/finance/salesman)? What can be done? What might happen?



I recently purchased a new car from a popular commercial dealership a month ago friday...?

Knowing this, you still accepted the contract and signed it confirming that the information on said contract is correct. You are at legal liability. You should not have accepted the contract with incorrect information.



Being that it was not an intentional act, I doubt the bank would take any action. What will most likely happen is that you%26#039;ll have to sign a new contact. You may not get as good interests.



I recently purchased a new car from a popular commercial dealership a month ago friday...?

CONGRATULATIONS, for a new Car !



Wish you happy motoring, all the time you use your new CAR.



Remember, You have signed, so it is your liability. However today is Tuesday, three days later, on FRIDAY you go and attend the meeting and sort out the issue through discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment