twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Compensation for mortgages?

Hello,



I just wanted to introduce myself



I work for a company dealing with compensation claims for products that were sold between 1990 and 2005 and the contracts aren%26#039;t actually valid!



This is quite a new thing and is a great success so I wanted to share it with others.



The products are mortgages or secured loans with sub prime lenders. Car finances over 鎷?0000 or house repossesstions.



If you think this may apply to you then please contact me and I will be able to tell you if it is a valid claim.



Thanks



Mel



Compensation for mortgages?

Advertising (of any sort) is called %26#039;SPAM%26#039; here ..



... and most offers of Financial %26#039;help%26#039; turn out to be scams or con tricks, so %26#039;we%26#039; tend to be very cynical about offers like yours ...

No comments:

Post a Comment