twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Car change?

I AM CURRENTLY DRIVING A JAN 2004 HYUNDAI MATRIX 1.6 AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT CHANGE TO A TOYOTA ALTIS 1.6. CONCERN IS THAT IF I WILL TO CHANGE NOW, WHAT IS IT THAT I WILL STAND TO LOST ON THE FINANCE PARTS AS I AM ON A 10YEARS LOAN. WILL OVERTRADE BE A GOOD IDEA?



Car change?

renew and get better rate ? seems Q. is how to adjust and get what you want . you still have to pay off what you have ,some how .



Car change?

It depends. If you have been making extra principal payments and have it paid down a bit. Most likely it is a terrible idea. You will be taken to the cleaners on the financing part of the trade. I suggest you check out Dave Ramsey%26#039;s book %26quot;TOTAL MONEY MAKEOVER%26#039; and go to his web.site at daveramsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment