twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who will give me car loan?

I have a leased vehicle that is up in 6 months. In the two and a half years I have had it, unfortunately my credit has taken a nosedive. I%26#039;ve been late on payments, but never to the point of even threat of re-posession. Does anyone know if it would be easier to get the next vehicle through the same dealership and finance company I currently have, as opposed to trying to get a vehicle through a completely different dealer and applying through a new finance company?



Who will give me car loan?

Be prepared to pay some ridiculous interest rate.



Seems like the people who can least afford it, have to pay the highest interest.



Who will give me car loan?

Regardless of where you apply, I would tend to think that any bank/finance institution will run a credit check on you. Late payments, I am reasonably certain, affect your credit rating.



It%26#039;ll be hard for you to get another loan, wherever you apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment